Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
- Book your holiday with a low deposit of 25% to secure your booking, balance due six week before your holiday
- If Lockdown restrictions means you are unable to travel to us we will issue you with a voucher valid for 18 months for the full amount you have paid so you will never be out of pocket!
We’re Good To Go
We are proud to say we have acquired the “We’re Good To Go” certificate. This Industry Standard mark means that Strawberry Skys Yurts has followed the Government and Industry Covid-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and maintain social distancing.
Some changes we have already made are;
- Building additional shower and toilet facilities so that each yurt will have its own separate unit.
- Change to our arrival and departure times to allow for additional deep cleaning of the yurts and facilities.
- Contactless checkin with an online welcome pack.
- Each yurt is supplied with own Camp Kitchen Kit which contains kitchen essentials – Plates, cutlery, glasses, a frying pan, two small saucepans, tin opener, bottle opener, cooking utensils etc. Please note we no longer supply BBQ utensils or tea towels.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up around the site and cleaning kits will be supplied for guests to use.
- Mattress protectors will be supplied on each bed which will be laundered to government guidelines.
- A Risk Assessment and new cleaning procedures have been implemented which are both available on request.
We will continue to review these precautions and hope that they help to reassure you. If you do have any particular questions or concerns then please do contact us directly.